Stainless Steel Mini Keg - Draft Beer Growler Wine Keg G Francis 3216-3223_PARENT
- EASILY CARRY YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS WITH YOU: Thanks to the G. Francis Stainless Steel Growler Mini Keg Dispenser you can now easily carry your favorite beverages where ever you go; This lightweight growler keg is easy to carry with 1 inch handles on each side of the empty keg; Pick between 1.9 Liter (64 oz) Portable Keg or 3.8 Liter (128 oz) Portable Keg
- KEEP LIQUIDS COLDER FOR LONGER: Rather than carrying around multiple beer cans that get warm in your pocket, dump them into your keg dispenser; This portable beer dispenser is a heavy duty stainless steel keg that is designed to keep light out and to maintain the carbonated pressure of drinks to keep your beverages colder and fresher for longer
- SECURE DESIGN: These heavy duty kegs are constructed of stainless steel and the beer keg comes with a gasketed-screw-on cap that helps to hold pressure inside, keeping the freshness of your brew inside for longer; The inner threads on the beer growler cooler also allows this minikeg to be used with a mini draft beer dispenser for easy serving
- BPA FREE – FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: The beer growlers stainless steel design is also resistant to tarnish and rust and is stronger than its glass competitor making it the best choice for a homebrew keg; The mini beer keg is free of plastic and safe for storing liquids; These materials help to avoid damage if dropped, keep your beverages colder for longer, and protect from harmful UV rays
- GREAT GIFT FOR HOME BREWERS AND PARTY GOERS: Whether this small keg is being added to your collection of beer brewing equipment or to the collection of a friend you can be sure that this party keg will be used often; This stainless growler dispenser is easier to use than bottling individual servings of home brews and makes a great gift for any one on your list
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.