Spiked Felling Wedges Redneck Convent 7609/7203/7616/7197_PARENT
- SPIKED WEDGES: The Redneck Convent Single Taper Plastic Wedges for Tree Cutting are designed to stabilize and help guide a tree that is being felled; Each felling wedge for tree cutting features angled spikes; These angular points, or felling “dogs”, face the stump to lift the tree side and help guide the tree to fall in the opposite direction
- GUIDE LARGE TREES WHILE FELLING: A log splitting wedge is designed to work for medium and large trees; They are inserted into the tree before initiating the felling cut to help guide the direction in which the tree will fall by lifting the base towards the opposite direction; This keeps you and your team safe and gives you more control over your work; The spikes on this plastic wedge also help to provide a better hold which creates more force and pressure to overcome back fall
- BUILT FOR SAFETY AND LONGEVITY: Constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic, (preferred material for professional logging tools) these wood splitting wedges can withstand extreme weather and temperatures and are highly stable under heavy loads; Use this wedge to prevent the weight of the tree from pinching your chainsaw accessories; The plastic construction is also soft enough that it will not damage your logging chain if it accidentally comes in contact with the chainsaw wedge
- EASY TO USE: Felling trees can be a dangerous task if you are unequipped and unskilled in the act; These felling tree cutting wedges help to direct the direction in which your tree will fall to make it safer and easier to work on various size trees; Simply drive the wedge into a back cut as soon as there is space behind the saw and finish cutting; The tree wedge will create a mechanical lifting force that pushes the center of gravity for the tree away from you in the direction you intend
- CONTENTS: Choose between 3 size options of the chainsaw wedges or choose our three pack that includes 1 of each size; Sizing options include 5.5 inch (13.9 cm), 8 inch (20.3 cm), or 10 inches (25.4 cm); Always wear safety glasses and other personal protective equipment when felling; Wedges are not designed for splitting firewood
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.