Snap Pliers Set � Canvas Fabric & Marine Button Fastener Installation Redneck Convent 9756
- QUICK FIX TOOL KIT: Now you can quickly clinch grommets, snaps, rivets, and more with the Redneck Convent Snap Pliers 73-Piece Set (Sockets, Caps, Eyelets, Studs) Button Fastener Installation Canvas, Marine, Heavy-Duty Fabric; Perfect for major or minor repairs on any heavy fabric
- MANY USES: Use to fix broken snaps on seat cushions, canvas covers, tarps, boat covers, sail covers, or any heavy fabric; Pliers have a 3/4-inch (1.9cm) maximum jaw opening with a 5-inch (12.7cm) maximum distance between handles; 4.25-inch (10.8cm) long spring loaded handles with comfortable rubber grip; 7.5-inch (19.1cm) overall length
- EASY TO USE: With the cap holder at the bottom of the pliers, place a cap into the holder and slide the hole in your fabric over the post of the cap while making sure the right side of fabric is facing the cap, then position the socket (bowl side out) over the cap post and squeeze pliers firmly to apply cap and socket (check for tightness and squeeze again if necessary)
- EASY STORAGE: Transparent 8” x 1.25” x 4.25” (20.3cm x 3.2cm x 10.8cm) carrying case with snap lock; 4 divided tray sections for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; (3) 2.5” x 1” x 0.75” (6.4cm x 2.5cm x 1.9cm) compartments for sockets, caps, eyelets, and studs and (1) 7.75” x 1” x 2.75” compartment for pliers
- CONTENTS: Package includes (1) pliers, (18) eyelets, (18) studs, (18) caps, (18) sockets, and (1) carrying case for your convenience; Studs and eyelet posts (left) approx. 3/5-inch (14mm) stud diameter with 1/5-inch (4mm) opening and 1/2-inch (13mm) post with tapering 1/5-inch (4mm) bottom and 1/10-inch (3mm) top openings; Button caps (middle) are 3/5-inch (5mm) with 1/10-inch (3mm) opening; Sockets (right) are 3/5-inch (14mm) with 1/5-inch (4mm) top opening and 2/5-inch (11mm) bottom opening
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.