Pressurized Beer Growler 64oz with Regulator & Tap G Francis 2554-3261_PARENT
- HAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Use the G. Francis Stainless Steel Growler for storing and dispensing up to 64 ounces (1.9 L) of homebrew beer, kombucha, cold brew coffee, seltzer water, iced tea, soda, mimosa, spritzer mixed drinks, and any other drink you desire; Microbreweries will fill the stainless growler with your favorite brew so you can enjoy it at home or at any get together
- PRESERVE TEMPERATURE: Agitation and warm beer is more likely to cause foamy beer, so we recommend allowing your beer to settle and chill in the refrigerator for several hours before consuming; Double-walled and vacuum insulated growler dispenser to keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours; Stores in refrigerator to keep cold and ready to dispense; Fits neatly in many refrigerator side door shelves so you can keep it cold and drink it later
- PERFECT SIZE: 64-ounce (2-liter) size is 11.75 inches tall with a 5.1-inch diameter with the tap off and the cap on (30cm x 13cm); Fits in your refrigerator even with tap attached; Portable size allows you to bring with you camping or to any outdoor barbeque, party, or get together; Fills (4) 16-ounce (0.5 L) glasses
- CHOOSE YOUR DESIGN: Choose between a plain growler with small G. Francis logo or a “Fresh off the tap craft beer” and G. Francis logo permanently etched on the side of the growler; Both growler designs are constructed from food grade lightweight stainless steel for maximum strength and longevity; Keeps contaminants out, carbonation in, and preserves coldness longer than breakable glass alternatives
- EASY TO USE: Operation instructions included; Fill with the beverage of your choice, lift the regulator collar, press the collar onto the SS gas post, then release the collar, turn the pressure dial to the off position, screw the threaded end of the CO2 cartridge onto the regulator, pull up on the pressure relief valve, turn the pressure dial to the on position to your desired PSI, and pour yourself a drink; Use with CO2 or NO2 (nitrogen)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.