- HAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Use the G. Francis® Threaded Beer Keg System for fermenting, kegging, storing, and dispensing homebrew beer, kombucha, cold brew coffee, seltzer water, iced tea, soda, mimosa, spritzer mixed drinks, and any other drink you desire; Microbreweries will fill the mini keg with your favorite brew so you can enjoy it at home or at any get together
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Choose between a 64-ounce (1.9 L) or 128-ounce (3.8 L) size to best suit your needs; Fits in your refrigerator even with tap attached; Portable size allows you to bring to any outdoor barbeque, party, or get together
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with stainless steel components, a twist-tube spear, and copper faucet for maximum strength and longevity; Keeps contaminants out, carbonation in, eliminates foam, and preserves coldness longer than breakable glass growler alternatives
- EASY TO USE: Assembly required and instructions included; Remove cap, screw on top tap (with foam blocker in tab) on mini keg, screw in a 16 gram CO2 cartridge (not included), turn the flow regulator to your desired PSI, pull the tap, and let the beer flow into your glass; When done for the night, simply turn the regulator off, leave the mini keg pressurized to preserve the beer and prevent it from going flat, and place in fridge or cooler; Not recommended for use with nitrogen
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Choose a 64-ounce or 128-ounce size; Both beer keg with regulator and dispenser kits come complete with a spear body, crossbar, twist tube, pressure relief ring, nut, white flow-control block, faucet, faucet knob, regulator, regulator base, regulator knob, gauge, and beer hose; 16g CO2 capsule and CO2 cartridges not included; For best results, use beverage grade CO2 cartridges (not all CO2 cartridges are made to be suitable for beverages)
Growlers are a hassle. Once you crack it open, you must quickly drink it before it goes flat. But with the G. Francis® Beer Keg System, you can keep your favorite beverage fresh to enjoy for days to come. Attach the pouring mechanism, screw on a 16g CO2 cartridge, and pour out the good times. Most drinks pour best between 5-10 PSI, but certain concoctions require different pressures, which is why we include a 0-30 PSI pressure gauge. To ensure a perfect pour, the plastic cylinder flow-control block is an optional piece for flow control and reduction of foam. Install this behind the faucet inside the shank. If you wish to force carbonate your beverage, fill your keg, increase the pressure to 15 PSI or higher, and let it sit overnight. Choose a 64-ounce or 128-ounce size to suit your needs.