Portable Ice Chest 25qt Quart Insulated Cooler Outdoor Fishing Camping Redneck Convent 9930
- KEEP FOOD AND BEVERAGES COLD: If you need an ice chest to keep your food fresh for a week and the alternative is canned beans and hot soda, the Redneck Convent Portable Ice Chest 25qt Quart Insulated Cooler for Cold Water, Beer, Drink, Beverage, Outdoor Picnic, Fishing, Camping is the one for you
- WIDE RANGE CAPACITY: Store anything from your lunch and canned beverages to your catch and takedown; 6.25-gallon (25 quarts) cooler holds 15 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio; Can also hold up to 18 pounds of ice; Stays cold for days with rubber gasket for perfect seal; Includes locking plate and bottle opener; Food grade LLDPE as raw material
- EASY TO USE: No matter where you go, the raised reversible feet provide a secure grip on all surface; Pressure-relieving valve makes it easy to open when the vacuum seal so tight that the lid cannot be removed; Lid scale in CM and IN to helps measure your catch; Lid lock integrated hinge with SS pin and nuts prevent lid from accidentally closing; Over-sized drain plug for rapid drainage without blocking
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from Polyurethane Polyester (PE/PU); Thick PU insulation provides superior ice retention in all environments; Durable stainless-steel locking plates for maximum security; T-shaped rubber latch for structural durability
- SPECIFICATIONS: Inner dimensions 15.7” L x 9” W x 10” inches H (40cm x 23cm x 26.5cm); Outer dimensions 23” L x 15.6” W x 24” inches H (58.6cm x 39.7cm x 61cm); Carton size 24” L x 15.7” W x 16.9” inches H (61cm x 40cm x 43cm); Empty weight 22.9 pounds (10.4 kgs)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.