Nylon Rope & Carabiner, 3/8� Inch x 50� Feet, 220 Pound Tension Anchor Redneck Convent 9596
- HASSLE-FREE TENSION DEVICE: The Redneck Convent Nylon Braided Rope & Carabiner 3/8” Inch x 50’ Feet 220 lbs Pound – Cleat Tensioner Rigging Device Tie Down Strap Anchor tightens, tensions, and secures your items without getting tangled or becoming stiff after being out in the elements like a paracord would; This rope and carabiner will hold up to the task and needs to be a staple in your backpacking and hunting kits
- FOR ANY APPLICATION: 3/8-inch x 50-foot (1cm x 15.2m) size works to attach to tree stand, use as a backyard dog leash, use to hang drying laundry, or use for the single point on a hammock; Use as a hoist or pulley, while camping or hiking, during roadside emergencies, and even as a tree swing or for towing small engine vehicles (Not for climbing)
- BUILT TO LAST: 220-pound (100kg) working load limit; UV, rot, and mildew resistant fiber that absorbs shock; Constructed from braided nylon for extra strength that resists twisting and is easy to handle; Can leave in your deer tree stand all season without getting moldy and will always remain tough
- HEAVY-DUTY CARABINER: The included carabiner clip makes for easy attach and detach on any fixed anchor point for hoisting a bow/gun or backpack together; Carabiner made from steel instead of aluminum for heavy-duty use; Carabiner oversized at 3.5 inches x 1.5 inches (8.9cm x 3.8cm) for easy use even when wearing gloves or when you have your hands full; Other end of rope is heat-sealed to prevent unraveling
- CONTENTS: Package includes (1) 3/8-inch x 50-foot rope in dark green camo color and (1) attached 3.5-inch x 1.5-inch steel carabiner
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.