Nylon Braided Boat Anchor Rope with Thimble Redneck Convent 9398-9404-11-28-9435-9442-9473_PARENT
- SAIL AWAY: The Redneck Convent Anchor Rope with Thimble is a heavy-duty and reliable rope that you can use as an anchor, dock line, or mooring line for your boat
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Works with any anchor or mooring setup; Also use for docking or pulling, as a hoist or pulley, while camping or hiking, and during a roadside emergency; Can even be used as a tree swing or for towing small engine vehicles
- BUILT TO LAST: UV, rot, and mildew resistant fiber; Constructed from braided nylon for extra strength and easy handling; Nylon rope absorbs shock which is ideal for dock lines and anchor lines
- FREE THIMBLE INCLUDED: Each line includes a professionally spliced stainless steel eye thimble for easy attachment to your anchor, swivel, or chain shackle; Other end of rope is heat-sealed to prevent unraveling
- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: Choose between 7 packages – a single (1) 3/8”x300’, 1/2"x300’, 1/2"x200’, 3/8”x200’, 5/8”x200’, 1/2"x100’, or 3/8”x100’ rope; Each package includes (1) thimble for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.