Nautical Boat Anchor Buoy Kit, 3.5lb � Kayak Anchor, Canoe Anchor Redneck Convent 8613
- CAST A LINE OR GO FOR A SWIM: Staying put is easy with the Redneck Convent Nautical Boat Anchor Line Kit, 3.5lb Pound – Anchor with Buoy, Folding Tines, Rope – Jet Ski, Kayak Anchor, Canoe Anchor; Toss the anchor and cast out a line for fishing out on the water or go for a refreshing swim; Use this anchor on a single small boat or tie together two kayaks and use this anchor to keeps both in place while taking a break or eating a scenic lunch on the water
- SECURE ANYWHERE: 3.5-pound (1.6kg) anchor with 4 foldable 5-inch (12.7cm) tines (folding hook points on anchor) and 22-foot (6.7m) long rope means that you can drop the anchor into the depths of lakes, ponds, rivers, or bays without worrying about your watercraft drifting away in light or moderate winds or choppy water; 1-inch x 10.5-inch (2.5cm x 26.7cm) carabiner lets you attach the rope securely on your kayak, canoe, jet ski, tube, jon boat, or other small boat
- BUILT TO LAST: Heavy-duty plastic buoy and paint-coated, rust-resistant iron anchor for extra strength and longevity; Long rope includes a buoy float for clip safeguard and visibility; The folding tines lock in place with the slide locking ring so you can choose to easily hold the teeth closed or open with the slide of a button
- EASY STORAGE: Padded drawstring storage bag neatly holds all contents; Tines fold for easy storage on your craft and is compact enough to easily fit inside kayaks and other small boats
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Complete package includes everything needed for anchoring; (1) anchor with (4) folding tines, (1) rope with (1) carabiner, (1) buoy, and (1) padded storage bag for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.