- BREW IN A BAG: The G. Francis® Grain Bags for Home Brewing is the perfect addition to your homebrew supplies; These mesh reusable tea bags allow liquid to pass through without letting hops, grains, spices, or leaves clog up your home crafted brews; The fine mesh bags hold 1-3 oz (28-85 g) of hop pellets or up to 1 lb. (454 g) of grains and saves time and money while protecting the environment; We offer these Muslin Steeping Bags in packs of 10, 50, or 100
- EXTRACT THE BEST FLAVORS: Filtering systems are designed to be more convenient and easier to clean than by submerging hops or grains; They are also ideal because you get the same extraction of flavors without the issues of build up or grain getting stuck in your other equipment; These simple empty tea bags fill your own perfect mix of fresh ingredients into your brews to add bitter, zesty, and citric flavors; Once satisfied with the optimal flavor, just remove the straining bag
- DURABLE MUSLIN BAGS: Constructed of Muslin Cotton Fibers, each hop sack is designed to be lightweight and resistant to rips, tears, and separation; Common versions such as cheesecloth bags, nylon mesh bag, and polyester tea filter bags cannot stand up to the durability, permeability, and stretchy disposition that muslin cloth bags offer; Get the full flavor with a fraction of the cost and none of the mess with these grain steeping bags
- REUSABLE FINE MESH BAG: Cut back on expenses and waste by using this brewers bag repeatedly; Not only are these bags washable, but they are resistant to odors and stains, so they will not affect future beers or teas that you brew; This lightweight fine mesh tea bag stands at a height of 16 inches (40.6 cm) with a width of 3 inches (7.6 cm) and can hold up to 3 ounces of hop pellets or 1 lb. of grains
- NOT JUST FOR BEER BREWING: Use the G. Francis® Steeping Brewing Bag for not only beer brewing, but also for tea and coffee; Thanks to the strength and stretch that is provided by muslin cotton, these loose leaf tea bags give your brews a better access to flavors in your ingredients than cheese cloth bags; These filter bags can also be used to make herb sacks for soups and stews and for almond milk and juice bags
You do not have to shy away from all-grain brewing with the G. Francis® Hop Bags for Home Brewing. These muslin brewing bags allow liquid to pass through without letting hops, grains, spices, or leaves clog up your home crafted brews. The fine mesh bags hold 1-3 oz (28-85 g) of hop pellets or 1 lb. (454 g) of grains and saves time and money while protecting the environment and your product. Using muslin cotton gives you the optimal durability, permeability, and stretch to seep out the best flavors from your ingredients. Once you're satisfied with the flavor, just remove the tea infuser bags. Then reuse the same bags over and over for future brews! This beer bag is also great for making herb sacks for teas, soups, and stews.