- PORTABLE BEER DISPENSER KEG KIT: Use the G. Francis® Mini Beer Keg Regulator and Picnic Faucet to take your favorite home-brewed sodas and beers anywhere you go; This mini beer carbonator helps to keep your keg pressurized without the expensive, bulky CO2 dispensing systems that are on the market; This draft beer system is lightweight and compact to keep your mobile setup simple
- PRACTICAL KEG FAUCET: Look like a pro beer brewer while you serve at the beach, lake, or holiday parties with this beer draft machine kit; This mini draft beer dispenser is a compact draft system that carbonates your beverages and dispenses your favorite drinks quickly and easily; The 2 foot (.6 m) plastic hose allows you to pour at any angle allowing to get that perfect foam top
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Use the beer CO2 tank regulator to pressurize your beer growler keg and dispense your homebrew beer, kombucha, cold brew coffee, seltzer water, iced tea, soda, mimosa, spritzer mixed drinks, and any other drink you desire; This draft system can also be put into a keg cooler or keg fridge to help keep your brew chilled while you party through the night
- EASY TO USE: Insert the CO2 cartridge, set the dial to your desired PSI, and attach to your keg; 0-30 PSI gauge on regulator is accurate and accepts different sizes of CO2 cartridges; Not recommended for use with nitrogen; This portable bar gadget is perfect for any beer maker and beer server; For best results, use beverage grade CO2 cartridges (not all CO2 cartridges are made to be suitable for beverages)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer growler dispenser kit includes (1) adapter lid (1) mini CO2 regulator, (1) black plastic keg spout, (1) 2 foot (.6 m) clear plastic keg hose, (2) worm clamps; This system requires (1) threaded CO2 cartridge and (1) mini keg that are not included in the set
Make tapping a new keg easy with the G. Francis® Mini Keg Regulator and Home Beer Dispenser. This beer regulator is a lightweight compact keg charger kit that allows you to pressurize your keg will maintain the proper dispensing pressure for your beverage. Most beverages pour best between 5-10 PSI, but certain concoctions will require different pressures, which is why we include a 0-30 PSI pressure gauge to fine tune your charging. Look like a pro beer brewer while you serve at the beach, lake, or holiday parties with this beer draft machine kit.