Manual Log Splitter Wedge Diamond Wedge � Wood Splitter Wedge Tool Redneck Convent 7180
- SPLIT STUBBORN LOGS: Use the Redneck Convent | Log Splitting Wedge with your 8-pound hammer to split tough oak, hickory, walnut, sycamore; Not recommended for knotty woods or large diameter hardwoods
- 4-DIRECTION SPLIT: Diamond shaped cross section weakens logs at multiple angles and allows you to split the log in up to 4 directions which means splitting the log in a fraction of the time; Easier than traditional styles and shapes of wood splitting wedges such as the flat chisel style end tree wedges
- EASY TO USE: Sharp pointed-tip end for easier hammer starting; Spherical striking face provides centered and efficient blow; Wide, flat head provides more splitting power; Notches prevent the log from popping out when being split
- PERFECT SIZE: 7-inch length x 3-inch width (17.8cm x 7.6cm) and 4.1-pound (1.9kg) weight for accurate and easy chops
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from heat-treated and hardened railway steel and finished with an orange painted surface for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.