Manual Bottle Capper Tool – Twin Lever Hand Capper for Home Brewing G Francis 9027
- PUT A CAP ON YOUR HOMEMADE BREWS: The G. Francis Beer Bottle Capper helps you to quickly and easily seal your homemade brews into beer bottles; This unique manual bottle capping machine features two lever handles and a magnet that provides stability when capping bottle after bottle; Compared to the standard bench bottle capper, this crown capper is easier to use thanks to its portability
- FITS A VARIETY OF BOTTLE TYPES: Whether you are capping standard beer bottles, soda pop bottles, or American-style champagne bottles, this beer capper will help you get the job done; Designed to work with crown caps and non-threaded bottles, this capping machine will provide a secure seal on bottles of any height unlike its bench capper competitor; Fits standard 26mm crown caps (Caps not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of tempered steel, these handy bottle cappers for homebrewing are designed for durability, strength, and longevity; The 1.4-inch (3.5 cm) capper center push head features a small magnet to hold caps in place while installing
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Two red plastic handles are designed for efficiency and comfort to make capping bottles more convenient; The manual capper works by pushing down on the cap while clamping the crown rim inwards to create an airtight seal to the bottle; This clever twin lever design allows you to cap beer bottles with one swift motion while using little effort and time
- EASY TO USE: First, place a crown cap on to the bottle or attach it to the built-in magnet; Center the capper onto the bottle top with the handles pulled open at an angle; Push downwards on the handles to begin to tighten the grip of the capper head; This will detach the magnet and push down on the cap while crimping the crown rim; If necessary, rotate the capper and crimp again for a tighter seal
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.