- SAFELY TRANSFER LIQUIDS: Use the G. Francis® Magnetic Drive Home Brew Beer Siphon and Water Circulation Pump – Food Grade Stainless Steel Head with 1/2" Inch Thread to transfer hot and cold liquids instead of trying to move giant brew kettles yourself and running into accidents and injuries; Transferring liquids is a part of any homebrew operation, and this magnetic drive pump is an optimum liquid transport pump with high output volume and quiet operation for industrial and home equipment
- EASY TO USE: Prime by running liquid through pump prior to turning on; The liquid travels from the bottom of the valve into the pump, and once device is powered on (plugged in to outlet), the propeller circulates liquid for maximum flow; Use to dispense beer, treat water, transfer hot water from your kettle to a mash tun, or recirculate mash wort and sparge and transfer to a brew kettle
- BUILT TO LAST: Stainless-steel head, magnetic pump, plastic head for strength and longevity; Resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and heat up to 221 degrees Fahrenheit (105 degrees Celsius); 6.5-inch x 2.6-inch (15.5cm x 6.4cm) pump overall dimensions with 3.25-inch x 2.5-inch (8.3cm x 6.4cm) steel mounting plate (mounting hardware not included)
- MAGNETIC: Fully sealed pump motor with connecting magnetic shaft and magnetic propeller; Magnetically coupled for enhanced operation
- SPECIFICATIONS: 4.75-foot (1.4m) long 3-prong 18AWG power cord; 1/2-inch NPT thread; 110V; Not self-priming (do not run dry); 5 gallons per minute (19 L/min) maximum capacity; 11.2-foot (3.4m) maximum head; 10W rated power; 150mA current; 60 Hz frequency; 3,000 r/min speed
Transferring liquids is a part of any homebrew operation, and you will eventually find yourself with a brew kettle or fermentation tank that is of higher capacity. The safest and most efficient way to move piping hot and heavy loads of liquid is with the G. Francis® Magnetic Drive Home Brew Beer Siphon and Water Circulation Pump – Food Grade Stainless Steel Head with 1/2" Inch Thread. It will save time, effort, and serious injury. You can safely transfer hot and cold liquids by priming and then powering on the pump so the propeller magnetically circulates liquid for maximum flow. You can use this device to transfer hot water from your kettle to a mash tun or recirculate mash wort and sparge and transfer to a brew kettle. Mounting hardware not included.