Magnetic Drive Home Brew Beer Siphon and Water Circulation Pump G Francis 3524
- [Safely Transfer Liquids]: Use the G. Francis Magnetic Drive Home Brew Beer Siphon and Water Circulation Pump to transfer hot and cold liquids instead of trying to move giant brew kettles yourself and running into accidents and injuries; Transferring liquids is a part of any homebrew operation, and this magnetic drive pump is an optimum liquid transport pump with high output volume and quiet operation for industrial and home equipment
- [Easy to Use]: Prime by running liquid through pump prior to turning on; The liquid travels from the bottom of the valve into the pump, and once device is powered on (plugged in to outlet), the propeller circulates liquid for maximum flow; Use to dispense beer, treat water, transfer hot water from your kettle to a mash tun, or recirculate mash wort and sparge and transfer to a brew kettle
- [Built to Last]: Stainless-steel head, magnetic pump, plastic head for strength and longevity; Safe for beverages, resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and heat up to 221 degrees Fahrenheit (105 degrees Celsius); 6.5-inch x 2.6-inch (15.5cm x 6.4cm) pump overall dimensions with 3.25-inch x 2.5-inch (8.3cm x 6.4cm) steel mounting plate (mounting hardware not included)
- [Magnetic]: Fully sealed pump motor with connecting magnetic shaft and magnetic propeller; Magnetically coupled for enhanced operation
- [Specifications]: 4.75-foot (1.4m) long 3-prong 18AWG power cord; 1/2-inch NPT thread; 110V; Not self-priming (do not run dry); 5 gallons per minute (19 L/min) maximum capacity; 11.2-foot (3.4m) maximum head; 10W rated power; 150mA current; 60 Hz frequency; 3,000 r/min speed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.