Log Debarker for Chainsaw, Log Wizard Debarking Tool Bark Removal Tool Redneck Convent 6347
- DEBARKING MADE EASY: Use the Redneck Convent Log Wizard Draw Knife Debarking Tool to transform your chainsaw into a multifunctional chainsaw debarker attachment, planer, jointer, notcher, or post sharpener; Debarker tool simplifies the process of debarking logs with the tightest bark, smooths out knots, and makes smooth and accurately sized notches when used slowly, carefully, and at the proper depth of cut or angle
- FITS YOUR CHAINSAW: Debarking tool for chainsaw accommodates the pitch of your chain; Chainsaw debarker log debarking tool not recommended for use with stock chain (use a longer chain or shorter bar); To avoid damaging your clutch sprocket, use on a heavy duty saw; Debarking tools chainsaw debarker not recommended for low profile bars; We recommend cleaning log prior to debarking, sculpting wood, or making joints
- GET THE JOB DONE: Chainsaw log debarker draw knife is essential for log home builders, portable sawmill operators, farmers, ranchers; Log peeler chainsaw debarker allows you to make notches or debark poles for barns, fences, bridges, log home construction, and more; Log peeler not recommended for peeled log look
- TRANSFER BLADES EASILY: Tree barking tool bark remover is fitted with (2) 3.25-inch (8.3cm) replaceable planer blades to give you a wide cutting surface on the log; Single drum design of the bark peeler tool allows for easy blade transfer
- EASY TO USE: To use the tree bark removal tool, simply drill 2 holes through your chain saw bar, bolt the bark peeler attachment to your bar, and use an old chain as the drive chain; Drill, chainsaw, chain, bar not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.