Lightweight Kayak Paddle 2 Piece PLUS Kayak Paddle Leash Paddle Tether Redneck Convent 2004-5734
- LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN: When you hear the water calling your name, be prepared to get out there and back with the Redneck Convent 2 Piece Kayak Paddle and Kayak Paddle Leash; It allows those all-day water excursions to escape reality and enjoy the great outdoors and nature all around for the adventurer in you
- PADDLE IMPROVES TECHNIQUE: 7.3 foot x 6.5” inch (2.2m x 16.5cm) total paddle assembly dimensions with a standard diameter shaft; Ideal for kayakers of all practicing levels and for both high and low angle paddling methods; 17 inch x 6.5 inch (43.2cm x 16.5cm) curved blades designed to cut into water and propel you along, offering maximum speed and control; Smoothly glides through water to maintain a flutter-free stroke and less fatigue; Paddle two piece design for easy travel and storage
- LEASH ENSURES SAFETY: Kayak leash will securely hold your fishing rod or paddle when on the water so you can have more fun and worry less; Durable outdoor-grade bungee cord that will not corrode, tear, or wear with daily use; Loops and clip are strong enough for any water application; 2-inch (5cm) long clipping loop end and 6-inch (15cm) long empty loop end; Approximately 4-feet (˃1m) long in its entirety
- TAKE ANYWHERE: For the recreational kayaker who enjoys day trips, fishing, exploring, or exercise in a lake, river, or ocean (freshwater and saltwater compatible); Paddle can be used on calm, intermediate, and even rough wave types with your boat, kayak, raft, jet ski for recreational use and emergency use; Leash can be used to secure your sports camera, fishing rod, or paddle for your kayak, canoe, SUP, boat, and more; Easily stretches over paddle blade or accessories for an easy fit
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) 2-piece paddle and (1) paddle leash for your convivence
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.