Brewing Hopper Spider Strainer Stainless Hops Beer Filter
- FILTER BEER, COFFEE, TEA: We love beer, but what is better than the beverage itself is the satisfaction of creating it; The G. Francis Brewing Hopper Spider Strainer is designed for kettle brewing systems to contain hops while keeping debris out of pumps, chillers, and finished beer, resulting in a clearer beer and better taste; Suitable for brewing beer, filtering coffee, making compost tea, and putting into a boil pot
- EASY TO USE: Two hook handles firmly secure this filter over the edge of your kettle and, during the boil, hops can be poured directly into the spider; For any standard electric brewing system
- BUILT TO LAST: 300-micron mesh that will not wrinkle or damage easily; Frame made from firm stainless steel for strength and longevity; Will resist rust, corrosion, heat, and pressure; Enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and easy cleanup
- EASY STORAGE: 2 kettle hanging hooks on top end of basket offers stability, user-friendliness, and versatility; Easier than beer cloth hops bags to remove, clean, and sanitize; Care of this hops spider is easy – you can put in the dishwasher as a separate load with no soap, or simply use a garden hose to wash it out; A no-rinse cleaner and sponge after you rinse it off also works
- FILTER MORE: Choose between a package of a 10-inch by 4-inch (25.4cm x 10.2cm) double-hook filter, 14-inch by 6-inch (35.6cm x 15.2cm) double-hook filter, or a 12.5-inch by 5-inch (31.8cm x 12.7cm) single-hook filter to best suit your needs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.