Gunsmith File Set Tools Gunsmith Tools � Rasp Round File Diamond Files Redneck Convent 4152
- A FILE FOR EVERY PROJECT: The Redneck Convent | Wood & Metal File Gunsmithing Tools allow you to reshape wood stock, smooth out an action, set sights, clean out the mortise, bevel a mag well project, and more; This is a great sampling of all of the most important files and comes with a wide grade of files from a rough rasp all the way down to a super fine emery board; These smaller and mid-sized pieces are perfect for many different repair and gunsmithing jobs and make fitting easier
- PERFECT SIZES: 8-inch (20.3cm), 6-inch (15.2cm), and 3.5-inch (8.9cm) half round, flat, square, triangular, round, rasp, and diamond fine, medium, and coarse grit files
- BUILT TO LAST: The 3.5-inch smaller files include rubberized handles while the 8-inch and 6-inch files include plastic and rubber mixed handles for optimal comforter, less user fatigue, and more productivity; (3) double-cut files (3.5-inch square, 6-inch half-round, and half-round steel bar file); All other files are single-cut files as double-cut files are generally not preferred for gunsmith since they can leave undesirable finishes that require more polish work
- EASY STORAGE: 18-inch x 16.25-inch (45.7cm x 41.3cm) nylon pouch rolls up to be 16” x 5” x 2” inch (40.6cm x 12.7cm x 5.1cm) and ties shut for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 18-piece filer set includes a roll-up pouch, 4-in-1 rasp, file cleaning brush, extra fine diamond plate, stick of file chalk, (2) 8-inch files (round and flat files), (3) 6-inch files (square, triangle, and round files), (9) 3.5-inch small diamond files (Coarse grit – flat, round, triangle; Medium grit – flat, round, triangle; Fine grit – flat, round, triangle)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.