Grain Mill Grinder Roller Manual Hand Crank Barley Wheat Malt Crusher G Francis 3148
- PERFECTLY GRANULATE BREWING GRAIN: The G. Francis Stainless Steel 2 Roller Barley Grinder has a large hopper that can hold approximately 7 pounds (3.2kg) of gain at once; The rollers are designed to crush barley, wheat, malt, and beer brewing grains; Not recommended for corn
- ADJUST TO IDEAL SIZE: Rollers are 5 inches (12.7cm) long and 1.25 inches (3.2cm) in diameter; Adjustable roller allows you to change crush settings with the turn of a knob; 3 milling thickness settings have a 0.025mm, 0.050mm, or 0.100mm space range between the rollers; To adjust, simply loosen the two adjustment screws, adjust the 2 side gap knobs, and retighten;
- BUILT TO LAST: Rollers constructed from hardened stainless steel is knurled (serrated) to allow grain to be pulled through the rollers while leaving the hull intact; Grinder body and crank handle constructed from anodized aluminum for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
- EASY TO OPERATE: Assembly required (remove protective film before assembling); Grinder bottom includes 2 threaded holes for m6x1.0 machine screws (screws and base not included – supply or build base to set mill over a grain bin or 5 gallon bucket); Manually operated by placing malt mill into the bowl and turning the crank handle to allow grain powder to fall into your collection bucket; Drive shaft and axles are integral to the roller so you can drive the mill clockwise or counter-clockwise
- USE YOUR DRILL: Use manually with included hand crank or automatically with a low-powered motor (not included); Crank shaft (end of the drive shaft where handle or power drill attaches) has a 3/8-inch diameter and takes an 8mm hex socket (8mm measured across flat sides of hex, not corner-to-corner); To attach to your drill, remove handle with one screw, attach drill (adapter not necessary), and run at 250 RPM if motorized
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.