- NO MORE EXCUSES: The G. Francis® Bar Glass Cleaner Triple Glass Scrubber leaves no excuse to leave a dirty glass in the sink ever again; This cup cleaner saves time and thoroughly cleans glassware; Entire bottom of base suction grips to bottom of sink or countertop and the dome bristles clean both sides of the glass at once tough stains and build up before you run the glasses through a dishwasher or sanitation program
- USE ANYWHERE: Dampen the inside of the suction base and press onto the flat surface of a sink (towards the front of the sink) or on any flat, non-porous countertop
- NO BATTERIES OR POWER NEEDED: Place the cup brush cleaner in your sink and press down for suction grip, apply dish detergent to the brushes, wet and invert (flip) the glass, and twist it back and forth on the bristles to clean, then rinse
- PERFECT SIZE: Each individual brush has 5.5-inch height x 2.5-inch diameter (14cm x 6.4cm); 1-inch (2.5cm) long bristles fit glasses and ceramic mugs, can clean up jars after canning, or scrub clean any cup with a 2-inch (5.1cm) or larger diameter
- BUILT TO LAST: Rubber suction cup base, PVC plastic thread on brushes, (3) nylon bristle brushes; Individual brushes are easy to replace and install (threads into base); Replacement brushes not included
No one likes to see debris in their drink or lipstick on their glass. Make your glasses sparkle with the G. Francis Glass Washer Brush. If your dishwasher takes a toll on many "painted" glasses and mugs while the harsh detergents wear away decorations and labels, and you want a way to preserve what you have, this glass brush cleaner will protect your glassware while also removing tough stains and build up and wash hard-to-reach areas before running glasses through a dishwasher or sanitation program. There is no room for excuses to leave a dirty glass in the sink ever again. This glass scrubber brush saves time and thoroughly cleans glassware for busy bars and restaurants as well as your home. It allows you to use less soap since the brushes act independently and hold soap in one place.