- Spring-loaded, lever-action mechanism for quick and accurate capping
- Magnetic bell holds cap in place
- Textured, non-slip base to securely hold bottle in place
- Adjustable height for various bottle sizes
- Built-in holes to bolt down for added stability
You and your brew have come a long way--from creating wort to fermenting to filling up the bottles. When it is finally time to seal the deal, rely on the sturdy G. Francis Beer Bottle Capper to carefully cap your bottles and ultimately maintain the flavor and hoppiness of the beer. The lever-action bottle capper is designed to make capping as easy and quick as possible. Simply place the bottle on the textured, non-slip base, secure the cap to the magnetic bell, pull the lever, and voila! Your bottle is capped. For extra stability, the capper has four built-in holes to bolt it down to a steady surface if you desire. Use the spring-loaded knob to easily adjust to the height of almost any bottle. You’ve brought your beer this far, finish strong with the G. Francis Beer Bottle Capper.
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Length: 8.8 in.
Width: 19.8 in.
Height: 6.6 in.