Professional Bench Beer Bottle Capper
- CAP YOUR BOTTLES QUICKLY & ACCURATELY: When your fresh beer or wine needs a cap and you need a bottle capper for home brewing, look no further than the G Francis bottle capper for homebrew; This homebrew capper brewer bottle capper is spring-loaded for easy operation while the lever-action mechanism allows for quick and accurate capping
- MAGNETICALLY HOLD YOUR CAPS: Bottle capping kit beer bottle capping machine removes any need to hold the cap in place as the magnetic bell on the brewing bottle capper securely holds your cap in place; To use the beer bottle capper, simply pop the cap in place, put your bottle under it, and pull the lever
- NO MORE SLIPPAGE: Sturdy stability is provided for your glass bottle with this beer bottle capping tool; No longer will you need to worry about your bottle slipping when you use this bottle capper as a bench bottle capper thanks to the textured, non-slip base to securely hold your bottle in place while using the bottling capper
- CAP ANY BEVERAGE: Use this bottle capping tool not just as a beer bottle capper; Adjustable height on this bottle cap capper allows for various bottle tops sizes; Whether you need bottle cappers as a beer capper or wine bottle capper, this glass bottle capper fits all standard sizes; Bottles and caps not included
- BOTTLING CAPPER WITH BUILT-IN STABILITY: A hand capper brewing bottle capper is only as good as its base, and our bottle capping tool is sturdy; The bottler capper includes built-in holes to bolt it down for added stability; Simply align the beer bottles capper in desired flat-surface place, bolt down (screws not included), and start capping your beer bottle; Bolting down this hand bottle capper is optional, not required
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.Length: 8.8 in.
Width: 19.8 in.
Height: 6.6 in.