Firewood Log Rack Redneck Convent 1859
- Practical: The Redneck Convent 3.5’ Foot Firewood Log Rack protects your firewood and keeps the lumber organized, stable, and off of the ground away from dampness, dirt, and bugs
- Easy to Install: Installation hardware included (Allen/hex key, hand wrench, bolts, and screws)
- Perfect Size: The 3.5-foot length holds approximately 1/3 of a cord; 3.5’ x 3.5’ x 1’
- Durable: Constructed from heavy-duty 1-inch diameter tubular steel with a black powder-coat finish for strength, longevity, and weatherproof rust-resistance
- Versatile: Use this wood rack for firewood near a fire pit, on your front or back porch, alongside your indoor fireplace, or by a campsite or cabin
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.