- DOUBLE YOUR POURING POWER: Limiting yourself and your guests to pouring one beer on tap at your in-home bar is time consuming and frustrating; The G. Francis® Double Tap Draft Beer Tower is a beer faucets accessory that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel you have been longing for
- USE YOUR EQUIPMENT: Inside lined with foam sheet for cooled tower systems insulation; Tower stands 13.25 inches (33.7cm) tall (not including 3.1-inch/7.9cm tall tap handles) and has a 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter and 4.5-inch (11.4cm) base diameter; 2.75-inch (7cm) center-to-center mounting hole distance (fits standard 3-inch/7.6cm hole pattern); Includes 2 separate 5-foot (1.5m) lengths of 3/16-inch (4mm) inside diameter (ID) (7/16-inch / 11mm OD) clear beer tubing with a 4.5-foot (1.4m) reach
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from polished silver stainless steel hardware and components, hard plastic faucet knob tap handles, and soft rubber faucet cap sanitary covers for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion while prevents scratches and other damage; Transparent hose is FDA approved 21CFR 175.300 PVC
- KEEP OUT CONTAMINANTS: Black faucet cap sanitary covers are the most simple and effective way to keep the faucets clean and are an essential part of draft faucet hygiene as it protects the faucets from insects and bacteria that could otherwise make their way into the spout of the faucet and into your drink; Faucets (tap handles) are threaded and removable for easy cleaning and sanitizing;
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer faucet accessories package includes (1) double tap draft beer tower, (2) beverage tap flow control faucets, (2) faucet covers, (4) mounting hardware bolts, (1) tower gasket, (2) hose drink tubes, hose clamps, and a multi-purpose keg faucet wrench for your convenience; Keg couplers required, not included
It is your turn to host poker night, and when you have guests in your bar waiting for a refreshing beer, there is no time to waste. It is game on with the G. Francis® Double Tap Draft Beer Tower. It will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel you have been searching for. The sleek design compliments any countertop, kegerator, or keezer. It looks great mounted on your bar or countertop and functions just as those at your favorite bar. Drill a hole through your bar and insert the hoses through the hole and inside your refrigeration unit, and screw the tap in place on your bar or directly on your kegerator. This package includes a beer tower, dual faucets, faucet covers, mounting bolts, tower gasket, tubes, hose clamps, and a faucet wrench. Keg couplers not included.