Double Sided Head 3.5lb Pound Axe & Handle Camping, Splitting, Felling Redneck Convent 5818
- MORE CUTTING POWER: This Double Sided Head 3.5lb Pound Axe & Handle – Michigan Firefighter Ax Camping Splitting, Felling, Chopping, Cutting Wood has a fully drop-forged double-sided bit head that provides more power than a traditional head; Fireman Michigan style double-bit head is well-balanced and is more streamlined for chopping evenly and easy use over single bit axes; You can reserve one blade side for heavy work such as splitting and chopping and other blade for fine cutting
- HIGH-IMPACT HANDLE: Fiberglass jacketed handle can take high-impact and is shatter-proof to provide more durability than traditional wooden handles
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with a drop-forged steel head ground smooth with a rust-resistant black finish; Head weight for this axe is 3.5-pounds (1.6kg) to hold up to any job; Head is 9.4-inches (23.9cm) long from one bit edge to the other; 4.5-inch (11.4cm) long cutting surface; Blade is 1.1 inches (2.8cm) wide at handle junction; Overall length of axe is 34.1 inches (86.6cm) – 2.6-inch (6.6cm) blade and 31.5-inch (80cm) handle
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 31.5-inch (80cm) handle that absorbs shock and reduces vibrations for less fatigue and more comfort and control
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Sharp double bit axe for felling trees (Michigan-style), cutting, splitting, and chopping firewood, clearing branches from trees, bushes, and shrubs, or even removing tree stumps; Recommended for home, farm, dairy, sport, recreation, garden, or home use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.