- Easy to Use: Add a cork to this G. Francis Double Lever Hand Corker, push the levers, and the cork goes into the bottle
- Durable: Metal parts construction with plastic handles
- Double-Levered: 2 handles for good leverage
- Versatile: Will work on #7, #8, and #9 size corks with ease.
- Economical: Corking your own bottles with this Hand Corker is cost-effective and efficient
If you make your own wine, are a home brewer, or are becoming interested in the idea, corking a bottle may seem daunting. Plunger designs are hard to use and take a lot of strength as you forcefully plunge the cork into the bottle. But this G. Francis Double Lever Hand Corker makes the process easy. Simply add a cork, push the levers down, and voila! You'll instantly have a perfectly corked bottle. No need to forcefully plunge the cork into place – each cork will be flush with any bottle. This G. Francis Double Lever Hand Corker is constructed of solid materials (mostly steel, with soft plastic scarlet-colored parts that grip the bottle and the handle ends) and is an economical choice for those getting into wine making. There are no flimsy joints or rivets, even when exerting pressure while corking. You can use this with a variety of cork sizes and all standard wine corks including #7, #8, and #9. It also works with the Belgian beer bottle corks, champagne bottles with wine corks, and synthetic plastic corks. If nonstandard size corks are being difficult, we recommend immersing your corks in water for 1-2 minutes. This is a normal corking procedure that will not soften them, but provide lubrication when using the corker.
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Length: 13.0 in.
Width: 9.8 in.
Height: 2.0 in.