Digital Meat Thermometer Probe & Timer Grilling Food Cooking Temp Redneck Convent 7074
- COOK TO EXACT ORDER: With the Redneck Convent Digital Meat Thermometer Probe & Timer with LCD Display – Kitchen Cooking Temperature, Grilling Food, Smoker Thermometer you easily cook anything to the perfect temperature and exact doneness in an oven, smoker, grill, or stovetop
- EASY PRESET COOK TIMES: Built-in clock timer/alarm is programmable and can be set manually and comes with preset temperatures for poultry, pork, beef, and ham recommended by USDA
- SIMPLE TIMER: Features a digital manual timer that counts up and down to or from 99 hours, 59 minutes that signals an alarm beep tone when it reaches zero minutes
- GRILL WITH ACCURACY: Probe temperature ranges from 32°F to 572°F or 0°C to 300°C; Temperature tolerance of internal food reading is highly accurate: +/- 1.8°F or +/- 1.0°C
- EASY TO USE: Leave the display on the counter or magnetically slap it onto any metal surface and thread the cord into the oven/grill with the probe inserted into whatever you are cooking, close the oven door on the cord and set the thermometer so that it beeps when your food reaches the desired temperature or time; can also use to spot-check food temperature with this instant reading
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.