Das Boot Beer Glass – 13” Beer Boot Glass Tall Beer Glass, 2.5 L G Francis 1224
- HISTORY IN THE MAKING: In WWI, German generals inspired loyalty and companionship by promising to drink beer from their boot after a victory; In more recent years, this tradition has grown to celebrate birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and music festivals; Join the fun and make your own history with the G. Francis 2.5 Liter Glass Beer Boot; Affectionately referred to as “Das Boots”, these Belgian beer and German beer glasses make great gifts for any beer enthusiast
- TRADITIONAL BOOT DESIGN: Traditional boot shape enhances aromas and flavors of your favorite beers, wines, and liquors, while the crystal-clear glass enables colors to shine to add elegance and aesthetic to any wine cabinet or table display; Use as a decorative centerpiece with beads and flowers at your next party or use it to play drinking games at your next Oktoberfest celebration
- PERFECT SIZE FOR ANY OCCASION: Das boot glass measures 13 inches (33 cm) in height, 7 inches (17.8 cm) at the base, and 5 inches (12.7 cm) in diameter at the mouth; Each giant beer glass holds 2.5 liters (84.5 oz) of liquid; Drinking from this oversized boot can be tricky though; The key is to turn the glass while drinking to guide air bubbles out the side
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of 1/8-inch-thick smooth soda-lime glass, each glass cowboy boot cup is made for durability and longevity; The reinforced 1/2-inch-thick base provides stability and reliability making it less likely to break than standard beer glasses; Smooth, non-reactive glass boot drinking glasses are FDA, LFGB, and SGS certified and free from BPAs; Crystal clear glass wine boots are reusable, if you can handle it
- INTENSIFY YOUR DRINKING EXPERIENCE: Drinking games are a great way to make new friends and to celebrate a holiday; Start the beer boot game by standing in a circle; After taking a drink, flick and pass the boot left or right; Whoever finishes the last of the big beer glass wins and can make up a rule for the next round; Do not set the boot down until it is empty and do not spill, splash, or drip beer from the boot; If you do, you lose and have to cover the next round; Please drink responsibly
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.