- HAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Use the G. Francis® CO2 Charger for charging and dispensing your homebrew beer, kombucha, cold brew coffee, seltzer water, iced tea, soda, mimosa, spritzer mixed drinks, and any other drink you desire
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Continue to dispense pressure into your keg while away from home without clunky CO2 gear; Lightweight construction to keep your mobile setup simple; Portable size allows you to bring to any outdoor barbeque, party, or get together
- BUILT TO LAST: Mini CO2 regulator system constructed with aluminum components for strength and longevity; Keeps contaminants out and carbonation in
- EASY TO USE: Insert the CO2 cartridge, set the dial to your desired PSI, and attach to your keg; Included disconnect ensures a tight seal every time; 0-60 PSI gauge on regulator is accurate and accepts different sizes of CO2 cartridges; Not recommended for use with nitrogen; Please note that a 5-gallon keg will require multiple cartridges to fully dispense
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) regulator, (1) 5/8-inch adapter, and (1) disconnect; Threaded 3/8-inch or 5/8-inch CO2 cartridge and keg required, not included; For best results, use beverage grade CO2 cartridges (not all CO2 cartridges are made to be suitable for beverages)
Stop lugging around your large CO2 tank and regulator and say hello to simplicity. Control the pressurization of your keg or growler with the G. Francis® Mini CO2 Regulator. This mini regulator is great for keeping a growler or mini keg charged even when you are away from home. It attaches to your existing ball lock keg with the included MFL disconnect. The included mini keg regulator will maintain the proper dispensing pressure for your beverage. Most beverages pour best between 5-10 PSI, but certain concoctions will require different pressures, which is why we include a 0-60 PSI pressure gauge to fine tune your charging. If you wish to force carbonate your beverage, fill your keg and increase the pressure to 15 PSI or higher, and let it sit overnight.