Chainsaw Sharpening Vise Stump Vise Chainsaw Vise Chainsaw Saw Vise Redneck Convent 7494
- SIMPLIFY CHAIN & BAR SHARPENING: Use the Redneck Convent | Chainsaw Vise to safely hold your saw in place while sharpening the chainsaw teeth/rakers to maintain and preserve the life of your chain saw blade
- EASY TO USE: Simply push the vise into a stump, log, or cut of wood, place the saw bar into the vise, and tighten the thumb screw to securely hold the saw in place; The chain moves freely so you can thoroughly sharpen all sides
- PERFECT SIZE: Adjustable to fit all chain sizes; Jaws securely lock bar in place with heavy duty thumb screw; Convenient overall size to fit in your pocket so you can sharpen a chain on the spot while working in the field
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from high-strength steel with a paint coated finish for maximum strength and longevity; Sturdy, pointed forks easily drive into any stump
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Packages includes (1) chainsaw stump vise for your convenience; Chainsaw and chainsaw file not included; Pair this stump vice with the Redneck Convent | Chainsaw Sharpening Files (sold separately) to ensure you have everything you need for thorough chainsaw maintenance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.