Chainsaw Sharpener Kit – Chainsaw File, File Guide, Depth Gauge Redneck Convent 7548/7555_PARENT
- KEEP YOUR BLADE SHARP: Use the Redneck Convent | Chain Saw Blade Sharpener Kit to make quick, accurate cuts while manually maintaining and preserving the life of your chain saw blade
- PREVENT CLOGGING: Flat and round chainsaw files are included; Slough off dulled, burred metal quickly and easily with the precise file design to prevent clogs
- BUILT TO LAST: Handle is constructed from strong hardwood; Chain saw files are constructed from high-strength steel for extra strength and longevity; Depth gauge with flat file allows you to set the height of the rake tooth in relation to the height of the cutting tooth by placing the gauge on top of the cutting tooth, the rake tooth exposed in the gauge, and the flat file in the gauge hole to file down the rake tooth to the proper height; Guide includes clips to hold both files
- EASY STORAGE: Nylon roll-up tool pouch with snap-button closure and hook-and-loop strap included for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: Choose between 5/32-inch or 3/16-inch files to best suit your needs; Both chainsaw sharpening kits include (2) hardwood handles, (1) flat fine-tooth file, (1) round fine-tooth file, (1) filing guide, (1) depth gauge, and (1) tool pouch for your convenience; Chainsaw not included; Pair this kit with the Redneck Convent | Chainsaw Sharpener Vise (sold separately) to ensure you have everything you need for thorough chainsaw maintenance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.