Chainsaw Sharpener � Chainsaw Sharpening Files for Chain Saw Blade Redneck Convent 7500/7517/7524_PARENT
- KEEP YOUR BLADE SHARP: Use the Redneck Convent Chainsaw Sharpener – Chain Saw Blade Restoration Sharpeners, Chainsaw Sharpening Files to make quick, accurate cuts while maintaining and preserving the life of your chain saw blade
- PREVENT CLOGGING: Slough off dulled, burred metal quickly and easily with the precise file design to prevent clogging
- VARIOUS SIZE CHAINSAW SHARPENING: Uniform file diameter and tooth height offer a fast, smooth, aggressive grind each time the file is used; Fits most common tool sizes; 9.6-inch (24.4cm) overall length (1.7-inch taper, 7.9-inch shaft / 4.3cm taper, 20cm shaft); 6.3-inch (16cm) cutting surface
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from high-strength steel for extra strength and longevity
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Choose between a package of (12) 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, or 7/32-inch sharpener files to best suit your needs; Chainsaw not included; Pair these files with the Redneck Convent Chainsaw Sharpening Kit (sold separately) to ensure you have everything you need for thorough chainsaw maintenance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.