- Practical: The G. Francis Beer Brew Wort Aerator System with Pump, Tubing, Air Filter, and Diffusion Stone – Yeast Oxygenation Kit for Homebrew pumps filtered air through an inline filter which then disperses into the wort through the diffusion stone
- Useful: While you are brewing, this system can be used to pre-fill fermenters with sanitary air
- Instructions Included: Full instructions for assembly and usage are included
- Specifications: 32” (81.3cm) plug in cord; 42” (106.7cm) tube; 1” long x 0.5” diameter (2.5cm x 1.3cm) diffusion stone; 2” (5.1cm) diameter filter; 4.5” x 3” 2” (11.4cm x 7.6cm x 5.1cm) pump; No need to buy replacement oxygen tanks
- Contents: Package includes a pump, tubing, filter, diffusion stone, and instructions; 2-prong plug for any wall outlet
Pump filtered air into your homebrewed beer wort with the G. Francis Beer Brew Wort Aerator System with Pump, Tubing, Air Filter, and Diffusion Stone – Yeast Oxygenation Kit for Homebrew. While you are brewing, this system can be used to pre-fill fermenters with sanitary air. Simply place the diffusion stone end of the tubing inside your wort, turn on the pump, let it aerate for 30-120 minutes, and that’s it! It’s super easy to operate, and it does all of the hard work for you. You can then pitch yeast (not included) into the wort and prepare for fermentation. This package includes a 4.5” x 3” 2” pump, 3.5-foot long tubing, 2” diameter filter, 1” x 0.5” diffusion stone, 2.7-foot long 2-prong plug for any wall outlet, and full assembly and usage instructions.