- LET THE GOOD TIMES FLOW: This G. Francis® Ball Lock Cornelius Beer Keg Line Assembly allows for dispensing from all standard ball lock kegs including cornelius (corny) kegs
- VARIOUS BEVERAGES: For carbonated seltzer water, homebrew, and other beverages for testing and sampling, outdoor picnics, keg cleaning, and more
- EASY TO CLEAN: Remove the MFL disconnect and run water through the tubing; Disconnect is easier to clean than lines with barb disconnects and pex clamps
- FITS YOUR KEG: 40” (101.6cm) long and 3/16” (4.8mm) ID tubing; Clear tubing with black plastic disconnect and picnic faucet; 44” (111.8cm) overall length; Use the included plumbing tape on the ends of tubing to prevent and repair minor leaks
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes tubing, picnic faucet, swivel nut, 2 worm clamps, MFL liquid disconnect, and a roll of plumbing tape for your convenience
Dispense your favorite beverage from any standard ball lock keg with this G. Francis® Ball Lock Beer Keg Line Assembly. Use with carbonated seltzer water, home-brewed beer or wine, other beverages, or sanitizer for testing and sampling, outdoor picnics, and keg cleaning. It comes preassembled for immediate use in your home or business. We recommend using the included plumbing/water tape to ensure that there is no leakage. To clean, remove the MFL disconnect and run water through the tubing – much easier than lines with barb disconnects and pex clamps. The tubing is 3.3 feet (1m) long and has a 3/16” (4.8mm) inside diameter. The clear tubing with black plastic disconnect and picnic faucet give this product a 3.6-foot (1.1m) overall length that makes it convenient for any application.