Ball Lock Cornelius Beer Keg Line Assembly with 3/16� x 40� Tubing G Francis 8094
- LET THE GOOD TIMES FLOW: This G. Francis Ball Lock Cornelius Beer Keg Line Assembly allows for dispensing from all standard ball lock kegs including cornelius (corny) kegs
- VARIOUS BEVERAGES: For carbonated seltzer water, homebrew, and other beverages for testing and sampling, outdoor picnics, keg cleaning, and more
- EASY TO CLEAN: Remove the MFL disconnect and run water through the tubing; Disconnect is easier to clean than lines with barb disconnects and pex clamps
- FITS YOUR KEG: 40” (101.6cm) long and 3/16” (4.8mm) ID tubing; Clear tubing with black plastic disconnect and picnic faucet; 44” (111.8cm) overall length; Use the included plumbing tape on the ends of tubing to prevent and repair minor leaks
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes tubing, picnic faucet, swivel nut, 2 worm clamps, MFL liquid disconnect, and a roll of plumbing tape for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.