- USE YOUR KEG: The G. Francis® 5 lb CO2 Tank is intended for draft beer systems and can be used inside your existing kegerator for dispensing beer; Additionally use for your planted aquarium as an aquarium CO2 system or convert to a soda stream machine (additional equipment and attachments not included); For CO2 only (CO2 not included); Not intended for helium or to siphon and fill other CO2 tanks
- MAKE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Fill with CO2 at your local gas supplier and start carbonating your homebrew; Ships empty for safety reasons and is still cheaper than buying a filled cylinder without trade in, even after adding cost of CO2 gas
- PERFECT SIZE: 18.2-inch x 5.1-inch (46.2cm x 13cm) overall dimensions with 14.7-inch (37.3cm) tall tank and 3.5-inch (8.9cm) CO2 valve; Keg CO2 tank dispenses 5 to 7 kegs (1/2 barrels) or 15 to 22 homebrew kegs (5 gallon)
- BUILT TO LAST: 1/2-inch CO2 tank valve constructed from brass with a hard-plastic knob; Tank body constructed from brushed aluminum with coated shoulder that resists rust and corrosion and has a maximum 1,800 PSI (124 Bar) service pressure
- DOT CERTIFIED: Tank is approved by DOT and stamped with certification date to allow any gas supply station to fill; We recommend recertifying the tank with a hydro test every 5 years; A hydro test (also known as DOT certification) means that it has been tested at pressures that exceed normal operating pressures to ensure that the components are safe
Make your favorite beverages and dispense your homebrew with the G. Francis® CO2 Tank 5lb CO2 Cylinder. It is intended for draft beer systems and can be used inside your existing kegerator for dispensing beer. You can additionally use this 5lbs CO2 tank for your planted aquarium as a CO2 aquarium CO2 tank or convert to a soda stream machine (additional equipment and attachments not included). The brass valve includes a knob that is made of hard-plastic for safety. It will melt if the tank is exposed to extreme heat (i.e. a fire) and therefore show that that the tank is no longer safe to use. The tank is approved by the DOT and stamped with a certification date. We recommend recertifying the tank with a hydro test every 5 years. For use with CO2 only (CO2 not included).