3L Fruit Press – Grape Press for Wine Making Fruit Crusher Wine Press
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The G Francis Fruit Press Stainless Steel Cider Press is designed to be easily secured on a flat surface to avoid the press from tipping or falling during operation; 5mm mounting holes; We recommend attaching the press to a flat and stable table (mounting hardware not included)
- EASY TO USE: Manual hand press; Fill the press with fruit you wish to press, cover, connect the 5-inch (12.7cm) long clear plastic tubing hose to the drain, place a suitable container under the drain of the press, and turn the spindle using the 13.5-inch (34.3cm) long handle slowly to press the fruit; Pressing cloth recommended, not included; Pressure gauge not included
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Before and after each use, clean the press with a water hose and brush or cloth and apply lubrication to all moving parts (water hose, brush/cloth, lube not included)
- VARIOUS FOODS: Olive press, apple cider press, grape press; Crush up to 3 quarts (3 liters) of small, soft fruits such as grapes, cherries, tomatoes, and berries; Not Intended for nuts, whole lemons, whole apples (to press apple, core and cut beforehand), or other hard foods; Also use as cheese press
- BUILT TO LAST: 15-inch (38.1cm) overall height; Basket is approximately 7 inches x 5 inches (17.8cm x 12.7cm); Constructed from stainless steel and aluminum with cast aluminum press plate for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.Length: 14.8 in.
Width: 14.8 in.
Height: 17.5 in.