16� Inch Skidding Tongs with 2� Inch Hooks for Logging Log Grabber Redneck Convent 2448
- EFFORTLESSLY SKID LOGS: The Redneck Convent 16-Inch (40.6cm) Skidding Tongs is your number one tool for logging; This log grabber helps with skidding, dragging, and pulling
- PULL WITH POWER: Tong is supported with heat treated ring attached by shackles that can be hooked up to a log chain for easy pulling
- HEAVY DUTY DURABILITY: Forged from a heavy-duty metal, these log tongs are designed to support and drag logs and timber
- LONG AND STRONG: This logging tool is lightweight at a little over 6 pounds (2.7kg) and has dimensions of 20.5-inch height x - inch length x 2.3-inch width (52.1cm x 22.9cm x5.8); It measures at 20-inch (50.8cm) at its widest with 2-inch (5.1cm) hooks
- BOUNDLESS GRIP: Angled hooks make attaching and detaching easier while offering a sturdy grip
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.