- Easy to Use: Add a cork to this G. Francis Wine Bottle Floor Corker, push down on the lever, and the cork goes into the bottle with ease
- Durable: Rolled steel construction with plastic handle
- Comfortable Grip: Fit-molded plastic red handle for a firm grip
- Versatile: Works with all straight #7, #8, and #9 size corks; includes adjustable plunger depth
- Economical: Corking your own bottles with this Floor Corker is cost-effective and efficient
The G. Francis Wine Bottle Floor Corker makes bottling your own wine easy. Simply add a cork, push the lever, and voila! The spring-loaded lever instantly gives you a perfectly corked bottle. Each of the 3 corker legs include holes for mounting or securing to the floor (installation hardware not included). The floor corker is super lightweight but constructed of rolled steel and hard plastic materials. There are no flimsy joints or rivets, even when exerting pressure while corking. All standard 750mL bottles (10” x 4.25” bottle stand) can be used with a variety of cork sizes including #7, #8, and #9. Since the plunger depth is adjustable, it also works with the Belgian beer bottle corks, champagne bottles with wine corks, and synthetic plastic corks.